Join our team of creative talents to challenge the status quo and solve problems.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing including marketing database, email, social media, SEO/SEM and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage and run digital campaigns on GoogleAds and Facebook Ads.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Work with your the to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Maintain communication with the clients.
Technical SEO Specialist
- Excellent understanding of SEO principles and Google best practice.
- Using tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Raven, SEMRush, Ahrefs and Deep Crawl to crawl customers websites, understand the results, write up reports and make recommendations on improvements.
- Conduct and run keyword research, track keyword trends, and contribute accordingly to content planning strategies.
- Technical Optimization of blog pages and landing pages for search engines (Desktop/Mobile)
- Ongoing changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and Organic Traffic in general
- Implementation of new clients, Analytics account set up, setting up Tag Manager.
- Produce weekly or monthly reports for clients.
- Maintain communication with clients.